The Queen Rania National Entrepreneurship Competition (QRNEC) provides a platform to increase the interest of Jordanian entrepreneurs and innovators in designing a path to achieve their dreams. The competition strives to advocate entrepreneurial skills as students and mature entrepreneurs coalesce their knowledge with their resources along with their competitive drive to create a business plan that is both practical and innovative.
The competition is designed to
QRNEC in Figures
- Create more awareness on potential opportunities in technology startups and recognize innovative and outstanding technology business ideas, plans and startups.
- Develop entrepreneurial skills for the competition participants and help them in developing their business plans.
- Foster the entrepreneurial spirit in university technical and business students and graduates, and encourage them to take their projects from the concept level to the implementation level.
- +$20M worth of valuation for the supported companies.
- +$2M annual incomes for the supported companies.
- +1000 participants in the training courses.
- +5000 participant in the public seminars.
- +300 Job was created.
- +35 newly established startups.
- +10 new registered patent.
Digital Technology Clean Technology Life Sciences Other Online Business Products and Services Renewable Energy Biotechnology Technology Enabled Services Digital Media and Entertainment Recycling Pharmaceuticals Industrial Software Air & Water Technologies Healthcare Nanotechnology IT Services Sewage & Waste Medical Devices and Equipment Construction Mobile Other Environmental Technologies Agriculture Security & Defense Computers and Peripherals Other related Applied & Engineering Areas Consumer Electronics
Intel announced the winners of the Intel Challenge Levant, organized by Intel Corporation in collaboration with Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship (QRCE), in 3 countries (Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine), to develop the skills of young entrepreneurs and motivate them to launch projects that serve their societies.
Applikable Technologies won the first place after competing with nine contestants from the three Arab countries, and will be traveling to th ... ...
Celebrating Jordan’s young entrepreneurs this year, Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah honored the winners of the 5th Queen Rania National Entrepreneurship Competition (QRNEC), in a ceremony held today atPrincessSumayaUniversity for Technology (PSUT) and attended by HRH Princess Sumaya bint El Hassan.
Her Majesty praised all the projects that participated in the competition intended to develop Jordanian youth leadership skills and foster a culture of ... ...
The program which took place between 2 June and 19 July, 2012 featured several training courses specialized in enhancing Entrepreneurship and business-related skills, including business planning, marketing, financial man ... ...
This sponsorship came as part of a mutual cooperation agreement signed between the two parties on Tuesday, M ... ...
The fifth round of the competition aims to fuel the spirit of creativity and innovation among students in Jordanian schools and universities, and to help them to turn their business ideas into successful projects that ... ...